Lol. There is something about Fridays. Friday and fun are a match made in heaven. There’s that tinge of relaxation in the air that makes concentrating at work a lot harder than usual. You know what I'm talking about, right?
That Friday Friday
Whether you have a job or not, you love your job or not, Friday is a day to look forward to.
Leaving our workplaces on Fridays is the entrance into freedom. Yay!
As you know, we really can't describe the feeling. But, these are signs of that feeling:
- When you suddenly come out of hibernation
- You are continuously checking your WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat feed to see what your friends are up to
- You’ve said “it’s Friday” about five times already
- When ANYTHING can distract you
- When your colleagues have never been more interesting . . . Making conversation and taking pictures with them just to purposely pass the day
|Meet Henry. *coughs* He is married.|
|Meet Joshua. *coughs* He is also married.|
- When you can't keep calm until Sunday, then you know you got the #FridayFeeling
So I rocked this off-shoulder Ankara top on a Friday. I've had this top since 2007, and this belt for like forever. It feels good to look good in an old piece on a Friday.
Ah, Friday, how can we not love you? You make us feel so relaxed, you put us at ease and make us forget about our worries.
|I love this picture. I smile differently on Fridays.|
Friday says for the next two days, you and only you have control of your own life and destiny. You are now the boss of your time. That’s enough to make me hop and dance all day . . . and head for the road that leads to the place where I rule: home, side hustle.
Let's make everyday a Friday - Staying happy, positive and inspired all day!
Who’s got that Friday feeling? When you have it, you have it!